We provide a range of tools for multimodal light microscopy, including lasers and complete microscopes. The MPX-series is an all-in-one, easy to use, and portable laser-scanning multi-photon microscope with high-resolution and deep tissue imaging
The TEC Controller drives Peltier elements with a very high preciseness of +/- 0.01 °C. There are types with output currents from +/- 3A until +/- 24A at output voltages up to 45V available.
Drivers with integrated TEC controllers available below.
|Model||Current [A]||Voltage [V]||Power [W]|
|TEC 03-50||+/- 3||max. 45||135|
|TEC 06-50||+/- 6||max. 45||270|
|TEC 12-50||+/- 12||max. 45||540|
|TEC 24-50||+/- 24||max. 45||1080|
- 3A/6A/12A/24A@50V, max output voltage 45V
- 3A … 12A version without heatsink
- High accuracy +/- 0,01°K
- No switching output current (ripple < 1%)
- No damage of Peltier device, high efficiency
- Smooth transition between heating and cooling
- Standard temperature sensors with preset configuration, no hardware changes necessary
- Pt1000, Ni1000, Pt100, KTY 11-5
- NTC and other arbitrary sensors configurable with polynomial coefficients (floating point calculation)
- Further temperature sensors free configurable by customer
- 4-wire / 2-wire connection for precise temperature measurement
- Temperature set-point adjustable with internal or external set-point potentiometer, external voltage controller or via software
- Digital PID controller, adjustable by customer
- Output short circuit proof
- On-board status LEDs, external LEDs connectable
- Standard screw terminals only at front side, no special plugs * Serial interface: USB, RS 232 (galvanic isolated) with PC software for configuration, controlling and monitoring
- Setting of limits (temperature, current, voltage) and changing of Low Active/High Active signals via Control Software
- Operating modes via hardware signals and / or via Control Software
- Stackable up to four controllers, max total current 24A with only one power supply and only one serial interface for all 4 TEC controllers
CW Driver - DT Series
The product line DT for CW- and modulated operation consists of a diode driver and a TEC controller. The maximum diode current is 60A, the maximum diode voltage 49V.
The TEC Controller for Peltier elements attains a precision of +/-0,1°K at voltages up to +/-49V and currents up to +/-15A.
Pulsed Driver - DTP Series
The DTP diode driver shares the same features of the DT, including integrated TEC, but can realize a rise time of 100ns. CW operation and pulsed operation are possible.
|Model||Current [A]||Voltage [V]||TEC – Current [A]||TEC – Voltage [V]||Maximum Power [W]|
Operating Manual available upon request – ask for a manual.